PHOTO: Student dies after hospital allegedly gave him wrong blood

ghana waves news


A student of the Lagos State Polytechnic, Samson Matti, has died after he was allegedly infused with the wrong blood and also an overdose of injection at a general hospital in Lagos.

His sister Oluwafunmi, who took to Facebook to mourn him, blamed the management of the hospital for her only brother’s death.

Lagos State Polytechnic student dies after general hospital in Lagos allegedly gave him wrong blood

ALSO: NPP MP calls for resignation of Auditor General for acting in ‘bad faith’

In her post, Funmi who did not specify the general hospital wrote;

”And u guys thought u could jes kill my only brother and go scot-free
I swear down u all will mourn over your children
Imagine a general hospital dat has doctors nd nurses dat are not qualified
Buh jes bcos of d money u wanna collect
U all were all greedy
Firstly u gave my brother an overdose injection
As if dat was not enough
U gave him a wrong blood ….u gave him a blood dat doesn’t really match his blood group
Den suddenly he changed and died
General hospital ijede i swear u guys will all mourn”.

Lagos State Polytechnic student dies after general hospital in Lagos allegedly gave him wrong blood

The post PHOTO: Student dies after hospital allegedly gave him wrong blood appeared first on Ghana Waves.